Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow is Melting...


I'm one of those persons who loves snow! And I'm a little sad because it's melting! Do you know what this means? No more ski, no more snowmen,... Ahh...really sad... But spring is beautiful with all those flowers and pastels.So, we are looking forward it.
And for this period when there isn't any more snow, but it isn't spring yet I chose this outfit. I love Uggs, they are so comfortable and warm, but I slip in them, and I think I'm not the single one. So this period was great for them! It wasn't warm outside, but there wasn't snow or ice. I decided to take advantage of these days to wear scarves how long I can.  This one is from Zara, I like it very much because it is so colourful.It reminds me of autumn.

Wearing:
1.Dress-Zara
2.Scarf-Zara
3.Leggings-Bershcka
4.Boots-Uggs
5.Belt-Zara
6.Jacket-Flo&Jo
7.Sunglasses-H&M
8.Hat-Takko

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I don;t really like snow:P I am glad spring is coming. but don't be sad, next year it;s coming back

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! love the dress
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love ZARA!! So many awesome pieces just in this look- I love!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Trapper Hat
    Video Tutorial: How to do a sock bun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete